Gesture recognition sensor moduleby Velleman
This sensor is able to detect 9 distinct gestures like up, down, forward, backward, rotating, to use as an input for your project. Check out all gesture possibilities in the features below.
The module has a normal and game mode that can read your gestures at a different speed. The detection distance is 10 cm and the ambient light immunity is <100k lux. This module has a 12C interface that is easy to interface with microcontroller boards.
- sensor is able to detect 9 distinct gestures:
- rotating clockwise
- rotating anti-clockwise
- I2C interface to easily interface with microcontroller boards
- supply voltage: 5 V DC
- working current: 50 mA
- max. power: 0,5 W
- detection distance: max. 10 cm
- gesture speed: 60 °/s - 600 °/s (in normal mode), 60 °/s - 1200 °/s (in game mode)
- ambient light immunity: < 100k lux
- I²C communication speed: max. 400 kbit/s
- working temperature range: -25 - +65 °C
- interface connector: standard 5-pin pin header
- dimensions (W x L x H): 35,5 x 20,1 x 7 mm
Gesture recognition sensor module
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 49,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments