This little module adopts a flexible nano pressure-sensitive material with an ultra-thin film pad to sense the exerted pressure.
When pressure is applied to the measuring disc, the resistance of the sensor will change. This change in resistance is converted to a varying output voltage using an additional resistor mounted on the module to form a voltage divider.
Compatible with Arduino and Arduino compatibles!
- uses a flexible pressure-sensitive material to sense exerted pressure
- broad pressure sensing range (up to 0,5 kg)
- supply voltage: 3,3 - 5 V DC
- interface: analog voltage output
- pressure measuring range: 0 - 0,5 kg
- thickness of measuring disc: < 0,25 mm
- pressure measuring theshold: < 20 g
- repeatability: < 5,8% (50% load)
- accuracy: 2,5% (85% range interval)
- durability: > 100 000 cycles
- initial resistance: > 100 MO (no load)
- response time: < 1 ms
- recovery time: < 15 ms
- weight: 2,5 g
- dimensions (W x L x H): 67 x 22 x 7 mm
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!