This little module adopts a flexible nano pressure-sensitive material with an ultra-thin film pad to sense the exerted pressure.
When pressure is applied to the measuring disc, the resistance of the sensor will change. This change in resistance is converted to a varying output voltage using an additional resistor mounted on the module to form a voltage divider.
Compatible with Arduino and Arduino compatibles!
- uses a flexible pressure-sensitive material to sense exerted pressure
- broad pressure sensing range (up to 0,5 kg)
- supply voltage: 3,3 - 5 V DC
- interface: analog voltage output
- pressure measuring range: 0 - 0,5 kg
- thickness of measuring disc: < 0,25 mm
- pressure measuring theshold: < 20 g
- repeatability: < 5,8% (50% load)
- accuracy: 2,5% (85% range interval)
- durability: > 100 000 cycles
- initial resistance: > 100 MO (no load)
- response time: < 1 ms
- recovery time: < 15 ms
- weight: 2,5 g
- dimensions (W x L x H): 67 x 22 x 7 mm