This barometric pressure temperature sensor is equipped with TDK's newly launched ICP-10111 barometric pressure sensor, which is based on MEMS capacitor technology to achieve ultra-low power consumption, industry-leading relative accuracy, and temperature offset coefficient.
The Fermion: ICP-10111 barometric pressure temperature sensor can measure the pressure difference with an accuracy of ±1Pa, an accuracy enabling altitude measurement differentials as small as 8.5 cm, less than the height of a single stair step.
The pressure noise can be as low as 0.4Pa, and the read data will be more stable. There is a built-in temperature sensor for air pressure compensation. The ICP-10111 offers a temperature coefficient offset of ±0.5 Pa/°C, more stable for long-term use. The combination of high accuracy, low power, and temperature stability in a small footprint enables higher performance barometric pressure sensing for sports activity identification, mobile indoor/outdoor navigation, and altitude-hold in drones.
- Relative accuracy ±1Pa, as small as 8.5cm height measurement difference
- ±0.5Pa/℃ temperature coefficient offset, high stability for long-term use
- 0.4Pa pressure noise, more stable data
- UAV height control
- Indoor navigation and positioning
- Vertical speed measurement
- Enhancing reality and virtual display applications
- Working Voltage: 3.3V~5.5V
- Working Current: ＜2mA
- Communication: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x63
- Air Pressure Measurement Range: 30~110 kPa
- Relative Barometric Pressure Measurement Accuracy: ±0.01hPa (950hPa~1050hPa, 25℃)
- Absolute Barometric Pressure Measurement Accuracy: ±1hPa (950hPa-1050hPa, 0℃~65℃)
- Temperature Coefficient Offset: ±0.5 Pa/℃ (100kPa, 25℃~45℃)
- Absolute Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.4℃
- Working Temperature: -40℃~85℃
- Dimensions: 16.5mm x 12.5 mm / 0.65 x 0.49inch
- Fermion: ICP-10111 Pressure Sensor x1
- 2.54-4P Black Single-row Pin Connector x1
Fermion: ICP-10111 Pressure Sensor (Breakout)
SEN0516Out of stock £6.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments