A tiny USB-C MP3 player module with an even tinier onboard stereo amp and 128MB of onboard storage, suitable for standalone use.
You can control this MP3 player module via four modes: Arduino, AT command, on-board buttons, and ADKEY. The on-board button means you can play or switch music without having it attached to a controller and there's 128MB of storage you can fill with songs, sounds or music by connecting it to a computer via USB.
Hook it up to a pair of 3w speakers and make a very small MP3 player, soundboard or customised talking toy. You can even use it as a sound card for your PC or Raspberry Pi!
- DF1201S Stereo Sound Chip with Serial Port
- PAM8403 Mini Amplifier
- On-board 128MB High-speed Storage (accessible via USB)
- Playback Switch by Button
- Support analog U-disk
- Programmable with Arduino IDE
- DIY Plush Toys
- Handmade Personalized Gift
- Musical Alarm Clock
- USB Sound Card
|Audio Format||MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC, APE|
|Dimension||23 x 24.5mm / 0.91 x 0.96”|
- DFPlayer PRO - A MP3 Player x1
- 2.54-6P Black Single-Row Pin x2
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier