Fermion: 1.51” OLED Transparent Display with Converter (Breakout)by DFRobot
This is a 1.51” SSD1309 transparent monochrome OLED display (light blue) with a converter.
It offers a resolution of 128×64. The completely transparent area is 128×56. There is a small section near the pins that are not transparent but still can display content.
For convenience, the small converter comes with two available connections: GDI and SPI. And there are all kinds of display code samples for meeting the basic requirements of most users.
- Transparent OLED display
- Full-view display
- High resolution
- Blue display
- Smart home transformation
- DIY Desktop display
- Interactive display for booth
- 3D Display
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- View Angle: Full view
- Driver Chip: SSD1309
- Converter Interface: SPI and GDI
- Adapter Size: 18 x 28mm/0.71 x 1.10inch
- Display Area: 35.05 x 15.32 (mm)/1.40 x 0.60inch
- Display Color: blue
- Pixel Pitch: 0.274 x 0.274mm
- Screen Size: 42x27mm/1.65 x 1.07inch
- Working Temperature: -40~70 ℃
- Project 1. Nice Transparent Display clock
- Project 2. Tiny Transparent OLED Screen
- Project 3. Sci-Fi 3D Printed Mask With Transparent Display
- 1.51" OLED Transparent Display x1
- 1.51" OLED Transparent Display Converter x1
- 2.54 Black Single-row 7Pin Connector x1
- FPC0.5-18PIN Reverse Direction Cable x1
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Fermion: 1.51” OLED Transparent Display with Converter (Breakout) is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!