Make some waves with this handy Direct Digital Synthesis signal source unit, which includes an AD9833 programmable waveform generator and a STM32F0 micro controller.
Communicating via I2C (addr:0x31), it can output multiple waveforms (sine wave, triangle wave, square wave output, sawtooth wave, signal output amplitude 0-0.6V) with adjustable frequency and phase.
It also supports deep sleep mode, which can reduce power consumption when idle. Perfect for generating waves for feeding into a synth or even for creating a whole new electronic musical instrument!
- Digital programmable frequency and phase
- Signal output amplitude 0-0.6V
- Sine wave/Triangle wave/Square wave/Sawtooth wave (fixed frequency: 13.6KHz)/DC output
- Output frequency range: 0MHz to 1MHz (10MHz based on the reference clock)
- 28bit frequency resolution
- 11bit phase resolution
- 1x DDS Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P cable
- 1x SMA-2.54mm cable
|Support waveform||Sine wave/Triangle wave/Square wave/Sawtooth wave (fixed frequency: 13.6KHz)/DC output|
|Signal output amplitude||0-0.6V|
|Output frequency range||0MHz to 1MHz (10MHz based on the reference clock)|
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier