Extend and expand your Circuit Playground projects with a bolt on TFT Gizmo that lets you add a lovely color display in a sturdy and reliable fashion.
This PCB looks just like a round TFT breakout but has permanently affixed M3 standoffs that act as mechanical and electrical connections.
Once attached you'll get a 1.54" 240x240 IPS display with backlight control, two 3-pin STEMMA connectors for attaching NeoPixel strips or servos, and a Class D audio amplifier with a Molex PicoBlade connector
This is a great companion for the Circuit Playground Express or Bluefruit boards thanks to their fast SPI hardware speeds, and works in Arduino and CircuitPython. You can use it with the Circuit Playground Classic but it won't be very fast, as you have to bitbang the SPI - and the display has a lot of pixels - so it's not recommended.
Comes with a PCB that has pre-soldered standoffs attached, and 12x M3 screws for attachment. Fits all Circuit Playgrounds but like we mentioned earlier, the Express and Bluefruit are recommended.
- Product Dimensions: 53.3mm x 53.3mm x 9.4mm / 2.1" x 2.1" x 0.4"
- Product Weight: 23.0g / 0.8oz
- Primary Guide: Adafruit Circuit Playground TFT Gizmo - Add a display to any Circuit Playground Express or Circuit Playground Bluefruit with this Bolt-on Display and Audio Amplifier
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Adafruit - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments