A capacitive sensor is a touch sensor that requires little or no force to activate. Detects body capacitive touch, outputting analogue voltage.
- connection: 3 pins, GND - VCC - Signal
- voltage: 3 to 5 VDC
- dimensions: 30 x 16 x 6 mm
- weight: 5 g
- User manual
Capacitive Touch Sensor Switch
WPSE305Out of stock £4.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments