This module is ideally suited to display levels of battery charge, water tanks, etc…!
The Whadda bar graph module allows any microcontroller board to easily drive a 10-segment blue LED bar graph. The module uses a TM1651 LED driver chip to drive the individual LED segments, which can be controlled by using only 2 GPIO pins of a microcontroller (such as an Arduino® compatible board). It should be noted that some of the LED-segments are wired together, resulting in 8 different controllable states of the LED bar graph.
- drive a 10-segment blue LED bar graph
- controllable by 2 GPIO pins
- supply voltage: 3,3 - 5 V DC
- color: blue
- driver chip : TM1651
- number of LED segments: 10
- number of level indicators: 8
- interface: 2 wire serial