ATOM U is a compact low-power consumption speech recognition IoT development kit.
It uses an ESP32 chipset, equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessors with the main frequency of up to 240MHz. Built-in USB-A interface, IR emitter, programmable RGB LED. Plug-and-play, easy to upload and download programs. Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modes and digital microphone SPM1423(I2S) for the clear sound record. suitable for HMI, Speech-to-Text (STT).
ATOM U supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push; Fully compatible with Arduino, MicroPython, ESP32-IDF, and other mainstream development platforms, to quickly build various applications.
ATOM U contains a USB-A port for programming/power supply, IR emitter, programmable RGB LED x1, button x1; Finely tuned RF circuit, providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
ATOM U is easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software system
- ESP32-PICO-D4 (2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth dual mode)
- Integrated programmable RGB LED and button
- Compact design
- Built-in IR emitter
- Expandable pinout and GROVE port
- Development platform:
- IoT controller
- Voice recording, Speech-to-Text services
Connect the device to the PC, open the device manager to install FTDI driver for the device. Take the win10 environment as an example, download the driver file that matches the operating system, unzip it, and install it through the device manager. (Note: In some system environments, the driver needs to be installed twice for the driver to take effect. The unrecognized device name is usually M5Stack or USB Serial. Windows recommends using the driver file to install directly in the device manager (custom Update), the executable file installation method may not work properly). Click here to download FTDI driver
|ESP32-PICO-D4||240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, 2.4G Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth|
|Microphone sensitivity||94dB SPL@1KHz Typical value: -22dBFS|
|Microphone signal-to-noise ratio||94dB SPL@1KHz, A-weighted Typical value: 61.4dB|
|Standby working current||40.4mA|
|Support input sound frequency||100Hz ~ 10KHz|
|Support PDM clock frequency||1.0 ~ 3.25MHz|
|Product size||52 x 20 x 10mm|
|Packing size||68 x 21 x 11mm|
- This tutorial will show you how to control ATOM U devices through the UIFlow graphical programming platform
- Arduino IDE
- This tutorial will show you how to program and control ATOM U devices through Arduino IDE
- This tutorial will show you how to control ATOM U devices through Micropython programming
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier