The MKR Relay Protoshield allows you to easily add relays to your MKR board based project.
The shield provides two relays called RELAY1 and RELAY2 commanded by pin 1 and pin 2 respectively. The shield also provides easy connection by means of screw terminal blocks to A1 to A4 analog inputs, I2C and supply voltages.
- Operating voltage 3.3V (supplied from the host board)
- Two relays with NO, COM and NC connections
- Works with battery powered board
- Screw terminal blocks for easy connections
- Carry current: 2 A
- Max. operating voltage: 125 VAC, 60 VDC
- Max. operating current: 1 A
- Max. switching capacity: 62.50 VA, 30W
You can find your board warranty information here.
- On the Software on the Forum
- On Projects on the Forum
- On the Product itself through Arduino Customer Support
The MKR Relay Proto Shield is open-source hardware! You can build your own board using the following files