UNIT 8Angle is an input unit integrating 8 adjustable potentiometers, with an internal STM32F030 microcomputer as acquisition and communication processor
The host computer adopts I2C communication interface, each adjustable potentiometer corresponds to 1 RGB LED light, and there is also a physical toggle switch and its corresponding RGB LED light, containing 5V->3V3 DCDC circuit. The unit can be used for multi-channel absolute control value input, the corresponding RGB lamp can display different states, and the toggle switch can be used for multi-channel switching input. Can be used as a multi-degree-of-freedom robot or an application in music equalization.
- 8-channel adjustable potentiometer
- 8 channels correspond to RGB lights
- I2C communication
- Toggle switches can be used for multi-channel switching inputs
- 1x 8Angle Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable(5cm)
- Multi-degree-of-freedom robot joint control
- Music equalization control aspects
|I2C communication address
|128mm x 24mm x 22.7mm
|130mm x 27.7mm x 27.7mm
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at M5Stack - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments