Upgrade your 32blit Beta unit with a snazzy injection moulded case.
If you were one of our Kickstarter backers who opted for the 32blit Beta kit (thank you!), you'll have a case made of transparent perspex. If you'd like to upgrade to the custom, black injection moulded case that comes with the 32blit Dev Kit, now you can!
- Custom, injection moulded case (top and bottom)
- D-pad, ABXY, and Home/Menu buttons
- Associated screws and other mounting hardware
It does not include any electronics, it's just the case!
If you're in need of a 1200mAh battery to power your 32blit, we sell those separately.
- Place the front part of the case face down. Pop the analog stick through the hole on the right side and attach with the screws, one washer on each. Careful not to over tighten these!
- Add the buttons.
- Pop the silicone pads over the top.
- Rest the PCB screen side down into the front case, taking extra care not to trap the ribbon cable for the analog stick. Some tweezers will help to move this out of the way.
- Attach the analog stick ribbon cable.
- Place the back case on and secure with the x10 screws.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier