A tiny, tightly-packed matrix of 77 individually-controllable bright white LEDs. Ideal for scrolling text, animations, bar graphs, or just general illumination, and it's Raspberry Pi and Arduino-compatible.
This tiny, white LED matrix has 77 pixels packed onto a board that's the same size as a postage stamp! Each LED's brightness can be controlled individually, meaning that you can display all sorts of cool text, animations, and more on it. Why not use it as a controllable light source for your Raspberry Pi Camera?
Like our other breakouts, this one just pops straight onto your Pi's pins once you've soldered on the included right-angle female header, and we included a trace that can be cut to change the I2C address from 0x75 to 0x77, if you want to use two matrices at once!
It's compatible with our fancy Breakout Garden HAT, where using breakouts is as easy just popping it into one of the six slots and starting to grow your project, create, and code.
- 11x7 (77 total) bright white LEDs
- Uses the IS31FL3731 driver chip
- 22x14mm active area
- 2mm LED pitch
- I2C interface (address 0x75/0x77 (cut trace))
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi (Python library)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico (C++/MicroPython libraries)
- 11x7 LED Matrix Breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right-angle header
We've designed this breakout board so that you can solder on the piece of right-angle female header and pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9).
You can also use this breakout with Raspberry Pi Pico and other RP2040 boards, using C++ or Pirate brand MicroPython.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier