This adapter converts a USB-C power supply or cable into a micro-USB one, perfect for use with Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi Pico boards.
Plug your fancy USB-C power supply into this handy adapter and power a micro-USB device without needing a separate micro-USB power supply. You could use it with:
- Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero 2 W
- Older Raspberry Pi computers, such as Raspberry Pi 3 A+ or 3 B +
- Raspberry Pi Pico / Pico W / Pico W Aboard
- Any other device with a micro-USB power connector.
It passes power and data, which means it can also be used (in conjunction with a USB-C cable) to program microcontrollers over micro-USB serial.
USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments