A compact, super lightweight 65W smart soldering iron with precise temperature control and open-source firmware.
The budget friendly TS100 has become a firm favourite in the maker community - it's perfect for a first soldering iron or if you're looking to swap your old iron for a shiny new temperature controlled model. It's lightweight, suitable for a variety of hand sizes and great for manoeuvring around pins and into tricky crevices. There's an OLED display and buttons built into the handle so that you can easily make adjustments to the temperature, plus an auto sleep mode and built in overheat detection. You can connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable if you want to tinker with the firmware.
It comes with a B2 (pencil shaped) tip - we also sell replacement TS100 tips in a variety of sizes.
The TS100 doesn't ship with a power adaptor/cable - you'll need a 12-24V supply with a 5.5mm barrel jack (old laptop/netbook power supplies are ideal). Using a 24V power supply will get you access to that sweet 65W, letting your soldering iron get up to temperature in around 11 seconds. Wowzers!
Alternatively, if you'd like to upgrade your TS100 so it can be powered with PD-capable USB-C power supplies and power banks check out the TS100 Flex-C-Friend made by our pal Brian.
- STM32 microcontroller, programmable via micro USB (USB cable not included).
- Dual temperature sensors
- OLED screen
- DC5525 barrel jack connector for power (12-24V, 5.5mm outer diameter, 2.5mm inner diameter, centre positive).
- Power - 65W (with a 24V power supply)
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter: 16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 Body
- 1 x B2 Tip
- 1 x allen key
- 2 x spare screws
- Instruction manual
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier