The unique design of the jaws on these pliers mean that they will firmly grip screw heads, nuts, or bolts.
The serrated jaws are angled inwards to grab the rim of the screw head allowing you to remove them no matter how damaged or specialised they might be!
- Slender jaws for access no matter how much space you have
- Pocket sized design
- Suitable for M2 to M4 screw heads
- High quality carbon steel
- Ideal for removing stripped, rusted, damaged, or tamper-proof screws
- Strap hole in the handle
- Cushioned grip with oil resistance
- Made in Japan
Also includes cutting blade for use on up to 1.2mm copper wire.
GT - 160mm
PZ-58Out of stock £14.50
M2 - 120mm
PZ-57Out of stock £12.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments