Need more gigabytes on your Pi? Connect a SATA hard disk or SSD to your Raspberry Pi with this compact, high-performance USB 3.0 to SATA adapter.
Great for storing media, games, data, or backing up your projects!
This new version of our USB to SATA adapter supports USB 3.0 (as well as USB 2.0), so you'll get super-speedy reads/writes with the new Raspberry Pi 4's USB 3.0 ports.
- Works with all 2.5" SATA hard drives (laptop drives)
- Small and super-robust
- USB 3.0 and 2.0-compatible
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
Note: You'll also need a good quality power supply which can provide 2A+ to your Pi, or 3A with the new Raspberry Pi 4! We recommend our worldwide USB-C 5.1V / 3A power supply!
SATA Hard Drive to USB Adapter
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments