Rotary Potentiometer – 1 kΩ
You'll find these rotary potentiometers in our Maker Essentials kit, but they're so useful we decided to offer them on their own!
Pair them with something like our Explorer HAT Pro or Explorer pHAT to read precise values from them.
- Total resistance: 1kΩ (NH00N2CB1K), 10kΩ (NH00N2CB10K) or 100kΩ (NH00N2CB100K)
- Total resistance tolerance: ±20%
- Max. operating voltage: AC 50V / DC 20V
- Rated power: 0.05W
- Rotational noise: less than 100mV
- Insulation resistance: more than 100MΩ at DC 250V
- Total rotational angle: 280° ±10°
- Linear resistance taper (1B)
Ships today –
In stock – and ready to ship!
Coming soon – sign up for a notification!
Out of stock – hopefully back soon!
Retired – no longer available.
Pre-order – will ship once available.
Want to know when Rotary Potentiometer is back in stock?
Thanks! We'll e-mail you when this product comes back into stock.
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 48,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments