This is version 2 of the popular Puck.js - with added accelerometer, gyro, FET, calibrated temperature sensor and improved Bluetooth signal strength!
No phone or hub needed
Puck.js is entirely autonomous. Press a button and it'll control other Bluetooth or Infrared devices within range, without the need for a phone app or hub
Lots of IO
Button, Magnetometer, IR & RGB LEDs, Temperature and light sensor, and a programmable NFC tag - Puck.js has everything you need out of the box!
17 IO pins are available (8 of which are on a 0.1" pitch), with PWM, analog, I2C, SPI and Serial so you can easily add your own hardware!
Human Interface Device
Puck.js isn't just beacon. It can be a Bluetooth LE HID device too - a keyboard or multimedia control. It can then create keypresses in response to external stimulii, which could be a button press, a door opening, even another Bluetooth device coming within range!
But it gets better! Puck.js can connect to other BLE devices in 'central' mode as if it were a phone, and can even receive other devices' advertisements!
With a common API between devices, you can move your project over to other Espruino platforms (like WiFi) with minimal effort!
With Web Bluetooth you can start programming straight out of the box - no wires or software required!
Puck.js's is Open Source (software and hardware), so it's easy for you to tweak its functionality or see how it works.
Puck.js can measure light, temperature, magnetic fields and capacitance, can control Infrared devices, and has a clever tactile switch that turns the Puck into one big button.
And it does all this with a year-long battery life on a common CR2032 battery that costs $0.20!
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- ABS plastic rear case with lanyard mount
- Silicone cover with tactile button
- IR Transmitter
- Built in thermometer, light and battery level sensors
- Red, Green and Blue LEDs
- Pin capable of capacitive sensing
- Weight: 14g in plastic case, 20g in packaging
- Dimensions of cardboard box: 64mm x 62mm x 16mm
- Dimensions of plastic case: 36mm dia, 12.5mm thick
- Dimensions of bare PCB: 29mm dia, 9mm thick
|Temperature Sensor||PCT2075TP (calibrated)|
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments