pin:bit breaks out all of the useful pins from your micro:bit into breadboard format while providing handy-dandy labels to make your builds go smoothly.
It's ideal for building small circuits on a breadboard, and for exploring what different types of components like LEDs, buttons, and analog sensors do and how they work. Our Explorer HAT Pro parts kit is an ideal set of components to use with pin:bit.
Just slot in your micro:bit and then hook up to its pins with a breadboard or by connecting jumper jerky directly. We've broken out every spare pin on the micro:bit that isn't shared with the LED matrix, so your projects won't interfere with the built-in functionality.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- Pins exposed:
- 3V and GND
- Analog channels 0, 1, and 2 (these are the large pads on your micro:bit)
- I2C bus interface
- SPI bus interface
- GPIO pins 0, 1, 2, 5, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, and 20
- Plugs straight into your breadboard
- Compatible with micro:bit v1 and v2
- No soldering required!