The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi 4! Now also available in rainbow!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- Cutout in lid for 40x30mm heatsink or Fan SHIM
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT-compatible
- Works great with standoffs!
- Protects your beloved Pi!
- Clear top and base (Ninja and Red) leave Raspberry Pi 4 visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Handy laser-etched port labels
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Made from lightweight, high-quality, cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top and base (Red and Ninja) that leave your beautiful Raspberry Pi 4 visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful, high-quality, cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 4 while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, display port, and GPIO accessible.
Weighing just over 50 grams, the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly. The dimensions are: 99x66x15mm (WxLxH, not including bolt heads and nuts).
We've got a detailed tutorial that shows step-by-step how to build your Pibow Coupé 4 case, with lots of lovely photos and handy hints. Click here to read the tutorial.
Other things that could come in handy!
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B – 4GB RAM+ £45.80
Fan SHIM for Raspberry Pi+ £10.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments