This cable can be used with STEMMA or STEMMA QT / Qwiic boards to easily connect sensors and drivers from one board to the other.
Please note you will have to watch for voltages on the power/signal pin when using 3V-only Qwiic sensors with this cable!
- You can use this to connect any Grove I2C sensor (3-5V) to an I2C host with Stemma QT or Qwiic connectors (3V)
- You can use this to connect any STEMMA QT (3-5V) sensor to Grove or STEMMA host (5V) board, and vice versa
- Warning: If you want to connect a Qwiic board (3V power only!) to a Grove or STEMMA host, make sure the power switch is set to 3V
The colors are:
- Black for GND
- Red for V+ - For Qwiic boards, 3.3V. For STEMMA QT, 3 to 5V.
- Blue for SDA
- Yellow for SCL
For more information on JST, visit their website.
- As of August 20, 2021 we've changed suppliers for this cable, the clasp on the Grove ending has changed look slightly (but still works great to plug into Grove connectors).
Grove to STEMMA QT / Qwiic / JST SH Cable - 100mm long
ADA4528Out of stock £1.75
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments