🚨 Peak rainbow has been reached! Galactic Unicorn is a huge, densely packed, programmable 53 x 11 LED matrix / sign with wireless connectivity and oodles of extras.
Pimoroni R&D regrets to inform customers that test subject 64l4c71c has escaped from our top secret undersea laboratories. Attempts to capture subject are ongoing. If you encounter subject do not approach, they should be considered Very Extra and Much Rainbow. More information will follow once subject has been secured.
- Raspberry Pi Pico W Aboard
- Dual Arm Cortex M0+ running at up to 133Mhz with 264kB of SRAM
- 2MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- Powered and programmable by USB micro-B
- 2.4GHz wireless
- 583 RGB LEDs in a 53 x 11 grid 😍
- Individual colour/brightness control of each LED
- Measures 330 x 78 mm!
- Many tactile buttons
- Two Qw/ST connectors for attaching breakouts
- Connector for attaching a speaker
- Connector for attaching a battery
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required.
- C/C++ and MicroPython libraries
About Pico W Aboard
Our new Pico W Aboard products come with a built in Raspberry Pi Pico W. This means you get all the advantages of a RP2040 microcontroller - a speedy fast dual-core ARM processor, a dynamic, growing ecosystem and a choice of different programming methods to experiment with. Most excitingly though, Pico W has wireless connectivity, so your Pico/RP2040 devices can communicate with each other, and the internet! 🌍
Wireless is very new to Pico/RP2040 - be aware that things will move fast and change! Software support (wireless examples, tutorials, CircuitPython support etc) will take a little while to catch up. If you're an absolute beginner to Pico/RP2040, you might have a better experience with wireless if you wait until everything is a little more settled.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier