JST-SH Cable (Qwiic, STEMMA QT, QW/ST) – Male to male (200mm)
These 4 pin JST-SH cables are great for hooking up microcontrollers, breakouts or other boards with Qwiic or STEMMA QT connectors (or as we like to portmanteau it, Qw/ST).
Whether you need crocodile clips for quick setup, DuPont-tipped jumper wires for plugging into breadboard, or just a straight cable to link two Qw/ST connectors we've got you covered!
- JST-SH connector with a 1mm pitch
- Cable length
- JST-SH to JST-SH - 200mm
- JST-SH to JST-SH - 50mm
- JST-SH to DuPont pin header/jumper wires - 150mm
- JST-SH to DuPont socket header/jumper wires - 150mm
- JST-SH to crocodile clip - 150mm
- Black - GND
- Red - V+ (3.3V for Qwiic, 3-5V for STEMMA QT)
- Blue - SDA
- Yellow - SCL
Please note: Adafruit also have a range of STEMMA boards, which use a larger JST-PH connector, these cables are only compatible with smaller STEMMA QT range.
Male to male (200mm)
Male to male (50mm)
Male to crocodile clip
Male to DuPont pin header
Male to DuPont socket header
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 48,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments