This well-crafted kit from Coretec Robotics has all the bits for the heart of your own capable little four-wheel drive rover.
- Explorer pHAT with motor drivers and IO
- Acrylic Chassis with camera mount
- All the needed nuts and bolts
- 4x Micro Metal Gear Motor with easy-connect shims
- 4x Motor Mounts
- 4x Grippy Moon Buggy Wheels
- Mini Breadboard
- Jumper Jerky to hook it all up
Not included, but recommended:
- Raspberry Pi (Pi Zero W recommended)
- SD Card (try a NOOBS one)
- Power source. A USB power bank is a good way to start. Zero Lipo and a LiPo battery for more advanced projects.
Emma Norling has also written a really great blog post with detailed instructions on how to build the Tiny 4WD robot using Explorer pHAT and a Pi Zero.
The Explorer pHAT requires some soldering to attached the Raspberry Pi header and breakout pins.
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Coretec - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments