Howdy keyboard cowboys, are you surfing the information superhighway with a Pi 400? Want a cool heads-up display, or maybe you need to wire up some NeoPixel wetware...?
Well, Adafruit just fenced 12 megabytes of ram and some angled socket header from the underground hacker club next to the chatsubo, and it's a major upgrade to their extender board - now you can jack in any Pi bonnet into the back of your Pi 400's skull at a cool angle, perfect for augmenting your deck! They also give you two STEMMA (JST 3-PH) connectors on GPIO #18 and #13, and twin STEMMA QT I2C port plugs, for additional upgrades (cables sold separately)
Comes completely pre-assembled and tested so you don't need to do anything but plug it in. Works best with the Pi 400 computer.
The demo images show it with one of Adafruit's 128x32 OLED bonnets plugged in. Any bonnet/mini-HAT/pHAT etc should work just fine as every pin is duplicated from input to output.
Here are some of our favorite displays we recommend:
- Adafruit 2.23" Monochrome OLED Bonnet for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit Mini PiTFT 1.3" - 240x240 TFT Add-on for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit Mini PiTFT - 135x240 Color TFT Add-on for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit 1.3" Color TFT Bonnet for Raspberry Pi - 240x240 TFT + Joystick Add-on
- Adafruit PiOLED - 128x32 Monochrome OLED Add-on for Raspberry Pi
- Pimoroni Inky pHAT for Raspberry Pi - 3 Color eInk Display
- Pimoroni Inky pHAT - 3 Color eInk Display - Yellow/Black/White
- Pimoroni Inky pHAT - eInk Display - Black/White
- Primary Guide: CYBERDECK Bonnet and HAT for Raspberry Pi 400 - HATs and Bonnets at a jaunty angle!
- Cyberdeck will require hardware modification to work with Hyperpixel, due to conflicts with the protection circuitry on the STEMMA connectors. Adafruit have made this easier on recent Cyberdeck boards (manufactured after September 2022) by adding cuttable traces for disabling the protection diodes!
Adafruit CYBERDECK Bonnet for Raspberry Pi 400
ADA4862Out of stock £5.75
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments