Adafruit upgraded their popular 4x4 Trellis Keypad kit with a super-specifically-laser-cut enclosure that turns your 4x4 'Trellis into a handheld Feather M4 Express-powered light/music maker!
Perfect for your next cool interface, MIDI instrument, control panel... whatever could benefit from a glow-up with an elegant black and white enclosure and with beautiful diffused colorful buttons.
The 4x4 button pad board is fully assembled, tested, and communicates over I2C. With the trusty seesaw I2C-to-anything chip, you don't even need to manage the NeoPixel driving. That's right! Both the button management and LED driving is completely handled for you all over plain I2C. Adafruit have both Arduino/C++ and CircuitPython/Python library support.
This pack contains everything you need to get started. Includes:
- 1 x Adafruit NeoTrellis RGB Driver PCB for 4x4 Keypad
- 1 x Adafruit Feather M4 Express
- 1 x Adafruit 4x4 NeoTrellis Acrylic Enclosure and Hardware kit
- 1 x JST PH 4-Pin to Male Header Cable - I2C STEMMA Cable - 200mm
- 1 x Silicone Elastomer 4x4 Button Keypad
- 1 x Little Rubber Bumper Feet (4 bumpers total)
- Fully assembled 4x4 Trellis dimensions: 86 x 86 x 31mm
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Adafruit - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments