Power your projects when you're on the road! Holds 4 x AA batteries providing a ~5-6V supply. When fully loaded you should get between 7,000mAh - 10,000mAh of juice - that's enough to run an Arduino Uno for over a week!
We'd recommend using rechargeable batteries as you'll get a more stable voltage over their lifetime.
- Press stud termination
- Holds 4 x AA battery
- Ideal for 5V projects when used with 1.2V rechargeable batteries (NiMh)
- Provides ~6V when used with 1.5V alkaline batteries
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Generic - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments