Power your projects when you're on the road! Holds 4 x AA batteries providing a ~5-6V supply. When fully loaded you should get between 7,000mAh - 10,000mAh of juice - that's enough to run an Arduino Uno for over a week!
We'd recommend using rechargeable batteries as you'll get a more stable voltage over their lifetime.
- Press stud termination
- Holds 4 x AA battery
- Ideal for 5V projects when used with 1.2V rechargeable batteries (NiMh)
- Provides ~6V when used with 1.5V alkaline batteries
4 x AA Press-Stud Battery Holder
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments