This is the main control board for the Zumo 32U4 OLED robot.
It is included as part of the Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot Kit. Assorted through-hole components, magnetic encoder discs, and mounting hardware are included, but the optional OLED display is sold separately.
|Processor:||ATmega32U4 @ 16 MHz|
|RAM size:||2560 bytes|
|Program memory size:||32 Kbytes2|
|Minimum operating voltage:||2.7 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||10 V|
|Continuous output current per channel:||1.8 A|
|Logic voltage:||5 V|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||Y|
|External programmer required?:||N|
Documentation and other information
- Pololu Zumo 32U4 Robot User’s Guide - User’s manual for the Pololu Zumo 32U4 robot.
- Dimension diagram of the Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board
- 3D model of the Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board - Note: this model includes an Graphical OLED Display that is sold separately from the Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board.
- Drill guide for the Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board - This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier