This is the front sensor array of the Zumo 32U4 robot.
It is included as part of the Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot Kit. It is not intended for use with the Zumo Robot for Arduino or Zumo Shield for Arduino. Additional header pins and infrared LEDs are included.
The Zumo 32U4 Front Sensor Array includes:
- 2×12 extended male header for sensor array
- two 1×3 right-angle male headers and two shorting blocks – jumpers for sensor array
- two wide-angle and two narrow-angle through-hole infrared LEDs (these plug into the main board and serve as forward emitters for the proximity sensor detectors located on the front sensor array)
Documentation and other information
- Pololu Zumo 32U4 Robot User’s Guide - User’s manual for the Pololu Zumo 32U4 robot.
- Dimension diagram of the Zumo 32U4 Front Sensor Array
- 3D model of the Zumo 32U4 Front Sensor Array
- Drill guide for Zumo 32U4 Front Sensor Array - This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.