Our wood filament is a modified PLA based filament that smells and feels like wood. The filament is tough and prints easily even with small nozzles.
Perfect for creating natural and organic feeling prints or for creating replacement parts for wooden models or furniture. The end result can be sanded and stained allowing you to customise your print for its intended purpose.
Not all filaments are created equal! Our filament is manufactured to a tight tolerance for consistent diameter, only contains A-grade colourants that will not change in colour or fade over time, and is made from biodegradable materials. In short, it's bio and it's high-quality!
- Feels and smells like wood
- Easy to print at low temperature
- Low tedancy to warp
- Biodegradable & minimal odour
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Package: Reel
- Colour: Wood
- Specific gravity: 1.20 g/cc
- Printing temperature: 205-235 °C
- Impact strength: 7.0 kJ/m²
- Weight: 500g
- Dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5 cm
- Guaranteed quality: Click here to read full test report