WIZnet Ethernet HATby WIZnet
WIZnet Ethernet HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) is a Raspberry Pi Pico pin-compatible board that utilizes a W5100S chip. It supports both 3.3V & 5V.
Please refer to this link to find more information about W5100S.
Comes without headers, so you'll probably also want to pick up some stacking socket headers to attach it to your Pico. If you have pin headers sticking out of the back of your Pico, you'll want to solder the sockets to the top side of the ethernet board (that's the side with the ethernet connector on).
- Includes W5100S
- Supports Hardwired Internet Protocols: TCP, UDP, WOL over UDP, ICMP, IGMPv1/v2, IPv4, ARP, PPPoE
- Supports 4 Independent Hardware SOCKETs simultaneously
- Internal 16 Kbytes Memory for TX/ RX Buffers
- Operation Voltage 3.3V / 5V
- Built-in LDO (LM8805SF5-33V)
- SPI Interface
- 5V I/O tolerance
- 10 / 100 Ethernet PHY embedded
- Supports Auto Negotiation
- Full / Half Duplex
- 10 / 100 Based
- Built-in RJ45 (RB1-125BAG1A)
|P||VBUS||Power supply, 4.3~5.5 Voltage|
|P||3V3||Power supply, 3.3 Voltage|
|I||INTn||W5100S Interrupt : Low activity.|
|I||RSTn||W5100S Reset : Low activity|
|I||SPI0 TX||SPI MOSI (Master Out Slave In)|
|I||SPI0 SCK||SPI Clock|
|I||SPI0 CSn||SPI Slave Select|
|O||SPI0 RX||SPI MISO(Master In Slave Out)|
Schematic & Part list & Gerber File
Dimension (Unit : mm)
- 21 x 68 x 18 (mm)
WIZnet Ethernet HAT
WIZnet-Ethernet-HATOut of stock £5.00
You'll need some of these to attach this to your Pico!
Pico Stacking Header Pack+ £1.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 48,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments