TotemDuino is an open hardware development board based on easy-to-use hardware and software.
Expands upon the great Arduino UNO platform idea. It is kept fully backwards compatible with Arduino.
Used by students, hobbyists, and makers to design and build devices that interact with the real world – from everyday objects to complex scientific instruments and craziest ideas.
Has some special exclusive beneficial features, that will help you kick-start your journey into electronics and programming world. TotemDuino is aimed for beginners by having strong foundations that you can learn from, as well as advanced makers who are requiring more functionality and power for their ever-advancing project needs.
- ATmega328 microcontroller;
- 100% Arduino Uno compatible, works with all Arduino shields;
- Works in Arduino IDE;
- 9-30 V DC or 5V USB supply power range;
- When powered from DC power adapter, can supply up to 1.5A of current at 5V;
- Selectable 5V or 3.3V logic voltage;
- Noise immune design;
- Additional filtering for precise analog voltage measurements;
- Integrated programmer – no extra parts needed to start coding;
- Arduino and Totem compatible mounting holes;
- 34-pin flat cable connector for integration with Totem Mini Lab.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating voltage: 5 V or 3.3 V (user selectable)
- Input voltage: 9 – 30 V DC, 5 V USB
- Maximum input current: 1A (DC), 500mA (USB)
- Flash memory: 32 kB
- SRAM: 2 kB
- EEPROM memory: 1 kB
- General purpose I/O pins: 14
- Analog input pins: 8
- Width: 150 mm
- Height: 29 mm
- Weight: 30 g
Starting to use TotemDuino is really simple – it is a fully backwards compatible with Arduino UNO platform, so all the great Arduino IDE features can be used to write firmware for TotemDuino as well.
Find the tutorial in the wiki pages
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 49,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments