Fully updated for Raspberry Pi 400, Raspberry Pi 4, and the latest software, this 252-page official Raspberry Pi book is crammed with projects and beginner’s guides containing all the information you need to get started using your new computer!
Learn how to set up your Raspberry Pi, install an operating system, and start using it. Follow step-by-step guides to code your own animations and games, using both the Scratch 3 and Python languages. Create amazing projects by connecting electronic components to Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins. Plus much, much more!
- Set up your Raspberry Pi, install its operating system, and start using this fully functional computer.
- Start coding projects, with step-by-step guides using the Scratch 3 and Python programming languages.
- Experiment with connecting electronic components and have fun creating amazing projects.
About Raspberry Pi Press
Raspberry Pi Press is the publishing imprint of Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd., a subsidiary of The Raspberry Pi Foundation. Buying Raspberry Pi Press books and magazines directly helps the Foundation’s charitable mission to put the power of computing and digital making in the hands of people all over the world.
The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide 4th Ed
MAG38Out of stock £11.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Approved Raspberry Pi Reseller
- Secure website and payments