The SparkFun STTS22H Temperature Sensor is a Qwiic-enabled breakout board based on the ultralow-power, high-accuracy, digital temperature sensor from ST Microelectronics and housed in the standard Qwiic form factor.
Thanks to its factory calibration the STTS22H offers high-end accuracy performance over the entire operating temperature range, reaching as low as ±0.5°C without requiring any further calibration at the application level.
The sensor operating mode is user-configurable and allows selecting between different ODRs (down to 1Hz) or the one-shot mode for battery saving. In one-shot mode, the sensor current consumption falls to 1.75µA. Peripheral addresses are also user-configurable and allow up to four different addresses to be specified by manipulating the jumpers on the back of the breakout. In addition, an interrupt pin is available to signal the application whenever the user-selectable high or low threshold has been exceeded.
Hook-up is a breeze as the breakout board uses the Qwiic Connect System. The breakout board has built-in 2.2kΩ pullup resistors for I2C communications. If you’re hooking up multiple I2C devices on the same bus, you may want to disable these resistors.
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
- Uses I2C interface (Qwiic-enabled)
- Four selectable addresses
- 0x3C (default), 0x3E, 0x38, 0x3F
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Temperature accuracy (max): ± 0.5°C (-10°C to +60°C)
- Operating voltage: 1.5V to 3.6V
- Typically 3.3V if using the Qwiic cable
- Ultralow current: 1.75µA in one-shot mode
- Programmable thresholds with interrupt pin
- Programmable operating modes
- Freerun, one-shot, and Low-ODR
- NIST traceability
SparkFun Temperature Sensor - STTS22H (Qwiic)
SEN-21262Out of stock £5.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments