The DS3234 is a low-cost, extremely accurate SPI bus real-time clock with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator and crystal.
- RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information.
- The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections of leap year.
- The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator.
- Two programmable time-of-day alarms and a programmable square-wave output are provided.
- The underside of the board holds a 12mm coin-cell battery holder for battery backup. (battery not included)
- +-2ppm accuracy
- SPI output
- Low power consumption
- Accurate calendar up to year 2100