This little board allows you to control and power up to 16 servos at the same time.
The servo power connections (typically 5V) can be made through the USB connector OR the 2-pin screw terminal OR by using the 2-pin male header
More details on this blog
Search for "ServoBit" in Microsoft Makecode for the special extension that makes this really easy to use
The extension even allows you to control the speed of servo rotation to make your models move extra smoothly!
- Dimensions: 65 x 30.5 mm (same size and mounting holes as a Raspberry Pi Zero)
- Input voltage:5V to 6V max with reverse polarity protection and blocking diodes
- PCA9685 controls up to 16 servos simultaneously
- FireLed Status indicator on pin 16. Full RGB and flashing control
- 3.3V Regulator 0.5A
- Power from micro:bit does not power the Servos. Servos are only powered from the 5V-6V inputs