Side panels are meant to bring easy access to commonly used components that are difficult to wire on breadboards due to their dimensions, or require additional equipment to operate them.
Side panels give a plug and play interface that lets users to concentrate on experiments or learning, rather than spending time solving issues on how to interface with the part.
The Sensor Side Panel is designed to use with the Totem Mini Lab
Get more information in the documentation.
Side panel includes:
- Microphone — ready to use microphone module with integrated preamplifier that outputs currently measured sound pressure in 0 to (Vcc – 2.5) Volt range.
- 128×64 OLED display— monochrome graphical screen controlled via I2C interface. Uses SSD1306 chip as a driver.
- DHT11 humidity sensor — digital composite sensor capable of measuring temperature and humidity. Uses single-wire serial interface for communication.
- NTC thermistor — a simple 10k thermistor that in the module works as a voltage divider, useful for making temperature sensors.
- Piezoelectric buzzer — beeper module with integrated transistor driver. Produces sound when high level signal is applied.
- DC motor driver module — an h-bridge motor driver with integrated protections.
Attaching to the Lab Frame:
- The Kit includes all ready-to-use mechanical parts and tools to fix side panel on the Lab frame.
- Fixes elegantly to the Labs sides.
- You can easily have several panels attached to your Lab.
Sensor Side Panel: Add-On for Totem Mini Lab
TE-SP02-BOut of stock£25.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments