The Round Carrier is a reference design for the RP2040 Stamp as well as a full-fledged round RP2040 dev board.
The Carrier comes with a combo 3-in-1 SMD/TH/FlexyPin Stamp footprint, you can solder the Stamp directly to the Carrier, use 2mm pin headers + sockets to be able to plug it in and out, or use FlexyPins to pop the Stamp in and out of the Carrier would soldering the Stamp. This way the Carrier also acts as a great Stamp flashing and testing jig.
The Carrier extends the functionality of the Stamp by adding a ring of 16 Neopixels, an on/off switch, a LiPo connector, USR and PWR LEDs, two user buttons, and a USB Type-C connector.
By using the RP2040 Stamp Round Carrier, you get everything that comes with the Stamp itself:
- 8MB of FLASH
- 500mA 3.3V LDO
- A Neopixel
- LiPo supply and charging circuit (with charging LED)
- A reset button
- 12MHz crystal
On top of that you get:
- A ring of 16 Neopixels
- Combo 3-in-1 Stamp footprint (SMD/TH/FlexyPin)
- Sewing (conductive thread) and alligator clip-friendly pads
- An on/off switch
- 3.7/4.2V LiPo connector
- USR LED
- Power (3.3V) LED
- Two user buttons
- USB Type-C connector
If you have the LiPo and USB Type-C connected, the battery will begin charging.
The pins are not 5V tolerant.
What you get
- The RP2040 Stamp Round Carrier board
- A pinout and functionality reference sheet
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier