RF433R is an RF wireless radio frequency receiver, using SYN531R radio frequency receiver, working frequency is 433.92MHz (using ASK modulation) commonly used by wireless controllers, built-in PCB antenna, stable receiving signal distance up to 10M, typical receiving sensitivity It is -109dBm.
The exquisite and compact housing design can be embedded in a variety of radio frequency remote control applications. It is suitable for security alarm, wireless automatic meter reading, home and industrial automation, remote remote control, wireless data transmission and other system fields.
- Operating frequency: 433.92MHz
- -109dBm high sensitivity, receiving rate 1Kbps (ASK modulation)
- PCB antenna
- Excellent selectivity and noise suppression
- 1x RF433R Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable
|Stable communication distance||10M|
|Typical receiving sensitivity||-109dBm|
|Antenna type||PCB antenna|
|Product Size||48 x 24 x 8mm|
|Package Size||67 x 53 x 12mm|
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier