Integrate Revolution Pi into an industrial network
It is not easy to integrate a device into an industrial network. Special protocols are often used for data transmission, such as Profinet or Profibus. However, when using these gateways integrating Revolution Pi into an industrial network is no problem.
Like all Revolution Pi expansion modules, the gateways are also connected to the base module RevPi Core via the overhead Pi Bridge connector. Thus, up to two gateway modules can be used per system.
The cyclic data exchange between gateway and the central process image of the RevPi Core 3 takes place every 5 ms, regardless of the bus protocol and system configuration.
Due to the required processing power, we recommend the use of gateways exclusively in conjunction with the Quad-Core equipped RevPi Core 3.
|Bus connector||D-SUB 9F||2 x RJ45||2 x RJ45||8 pole / pitch 3.50|
|Max. baud rate||up to 12 Mbit/s||100 Mbit/s||100 Mbit/s||-|
|I/O Data||244 Bytes||512 Bytes||512 Bytes||512 Bytes|
- EtherNet/IP gateway module is solely compatible with the ethernet based fieldbus protocol EtherNet/IP. Please don't mistake EtherNet/IP protocol with TCP/IP protocol!
- 24V power supply is mandatory. Gateways don`t work with 12V!
Last chance to buy
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things - grab it while you can!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments