The RasPiO Analog Zero offers a compact, inexpensive, easy way to add eight analog channels to your Raspberry Pi.
With RasPiO Analog Zero you can…
- read up to 8 analog inputs at once
- make a weather station
- make a digital thermometer
- make a voltmeter
- use potentiometer dials for control and display
- read analog sensors or voltages
- make your own embedded device with minimal footprint
Easy To Code With GPIO Zero
Ben Nuttall and Dave Jones have done a tremendous job with GPIO Zero, making it easy to do useful things in very few lines of code.
Nothing To Install
GPIO Zero is now a part of the standard Raspbian distribution, so you won’t even have to install any software to get RasPiO Analog Zero working. This board also works with other GPIO libraries e.g. RPi.GPIO
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at RasPiO - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments