The power of Raspberry Pi 4 in a compact form factor for deeply embedded applications.
Built on the same 64-bit quad-core BCM2711 application processor as Raspberry Pi 4, the Compute Module 4 delivers a step change in performance over its predecessors: faster CPU cores, better multimedia, more interfacing capabilities, and, for the first time, a choice of RAM densities and a wireless connectivity option.
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board is an invaluable development tool. Exposing every interface from Compute Module 4, the IO Board provides a development platform and reference base-board design for the most powerful Compute Module yet, and is also designed for integration into end products.
- 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of H.265 (HEVC) video
- 1080p60 hardware decode, and 1080p30 hardware encode of H.264 (AVC) video
- Dual HDMI interfaces, at resolutions up to 4K
- Single-lane PCI Express 2.0 interface
- Dual MIPI DSI display, and dual MIPI CSI-2 camera interfaces
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- Optional 8GB, 16GB or 32GB eMMC Flash storage
- Optional 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY with IEEE 1588 support
- 28 GPIO pins, with up to 6 × UART, 6 × I2C and 5 × SPI
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Antenna Kit is certified for use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
New, more compact form factor
Compute Module 4 introduces a brand new form factor, and a compatibility break with earlier Compute Modules. Where previous modules adopted the JEDEC DDR2 SODIMM mechanical standard, with I/O signals on an edge connector, we now bring I/O signals to two high-density perpendicular connectors (one for power and low-speed interfaces, and one for high-speed interfaces).
This significantly reduces the overall footprint of the module on its carrier board, letting you achieve smaller form factors for your products.
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 product brief
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 datasheet
- Compute Module 4 STEP file
- Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) STEP file
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.
If you are integrating Compute Module 4 into a product and need assistance with compliance, the Raspberry Pi Integrator Programme can help: more information and contact details here.
Wireless / 4GB RAM / Lite
Wireless / 4GB RAM / 32GB Flash
No Wireless / 1GB RAM / Lite
No Wireless / 1GB RAM / 32GB Flash
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier