The build instructions on the Pimoroni site are great. I did find that it is easy to over tighten the two nuts furthest from the lens leading to distortion (ie, dramatic bending!) of the camera's circuit board. I wasn't very happy as loosening the nuts off to relieve the stress left them a little too loose for my taste. (I used to be an "engineer" and I like things to be tight!)
As I received 5 screws + 8 nuts, I put a spare nut on between the camera and the mount to see if that helped.It worked, nearly. The other two nuts near the lens were now bending the board when any tension was applied.
In the end, I cut some thin plastic tube I had into very short spacers and popped them in. It worked!
May I suggest:
1. Supply 4 stand-offs to go between the mount front panel and the camera board. This may require a slight redesign of the base part to allow it to still fit into all 4 slots.
2. Alternatively, laser out an extra cut-out below the lens, so that the connector can be recessed into the front panel of the mount. All that is needed is a second hole beneath the lens one, or, extend the lens hole down to allow clearance for the connector. This should allow the camera to fit snugly to the front panel with no (hopefully) stress on the circuit board.
Having said all that, yes, I'm happy with what I've purchased, but it might be possible to make it even better and reduce the chances of some people perhaps destroying their camera due to over tightening the nuts.