Make. Run. Split. Merge. Pico Bricks is a fantastic project development kit for STEM educators and makers of all levels.
Pico Bricks is an electronic development board + software which is designed for use in maker projects. With ten detachable modules included, Pico Bricks can be used to create a wide variety of projects. It also includes a protoboard that you can use to add your own modules!
- Best components - With more than 11 years experience, Robotistan picked the most durable and cost effective component from all around the world.
- For all levels - For Beginners; modular design, block coding and simulator. For professionals; code editor, prooboard, detailed documentation and much more!
- Detachable - On every module on PicoBricks, there is a connector for the core module. Even if you break it you can safely use the connectors and avoid soldering picks.
- Easy connection - Pico Bricks has a built-in micro USB, 4 pin, core external headers, esp8266, and Bluetooth connector. It's a real development board. So, no fancy connectors which you can't find anywhere.
- Full support - Robotistan created extensive documentation for detailed usage, modules, and development. Also PicoBricks comes with a Project Book with tons of great tutorials for beginners.
Support Development Environment For All Levels
Pico Bricks is for everyone interested in electronics and coding. Beginners with no prior experience will find it easy to get started thanks to the modular hardware design, Scratch-like block coding environment, and simulator. Those with experience can dig more deeply into electronics or explore coding in Python. And even the most expert makers will appreciate how quickly they can explore ideas and create prototypes with Pico Bricks.
Comfortable with electronics, new to coding?
Learn coding from zero to hero with MicroBlocks or the Pico Bricks's drag-n-drop, block coding builder. MicroBlocks is the easiest coding experience ever created and widely known in the maker industry.
Comfortable with coding, new to electronics?
The Pico Bricks board comes with ten powerful pre-assembled modules that are already connected to the Raspberry Pi Pico so you can start coding your dream project right away, without doing any wiring or soldering. Just focus on your coding art!
New to both coding and electronics but ready to learn?
Don't worry, you can't believe how easy it is learn both at the same time with Pico Bricks. Scratch-like drag-and-drop coding tools make it easy to learn coding, and you'll be able to see your code run right away either on the Pico Bricks board itself or on the software simulator.
Pico Bricks Modules Are Detachable
Once you've explored the Pico Bricks modules, you may want to use some of them in a project. Although Pico Bricks is compact, there's no need to build the entire thing into your project. By detaching the Pico Bricks modules, you can connect just the modules you need using cables with standard, easy-to-use Grove connectors.
After dividing the Pico Bricks into modules, you can easily reassemble them again on the specially designed base plate.
Supports Software Environments For All Levels
Pico Bricks supports various software development platforms that are useful for education, learning and making.
PicoBricks Base Kit
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments