Pico Pirate Kit: Introduction to Raspberry Pi Picoby Pimoroni
Everything you need to get started with Raspberry Pi's Introduction to Raspberry Pi Pico project path!
This kit contains all the electronic parts to make the fun, crafty projects contained in Introduction to Raspberry Pi Pico. This introduction to digital making will teach you how to connect and control LEDs, buttons, switches, buzzers and potentiometers (dials).
Use this parts kit to build an LED firefly, a reusable party popper, a papercraft beating heart, a mood indicator, a sound machine or a sensory gadget.
- 1x Raspberry Pi Pico with pre-soldered headers
- 1x USB cable (USB A to microB)
- 9x 5mm LEDS - 2x red, 2x blue, 2x yellow, 2x green, 1x white
- 2x RGB LEDs
- 12x 100 Ohm resistors
- 1x piezo transducer (can be used as a buzzer)
- 2x 10k rotary potentiometers
- 4x push buttons
- 10x pin to socket jumper wires
- 20x socket to socket jumper wires
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Pico Pirate Kit: Introduction to Raspberry Pi Pico is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!