The Black HAT Hacker in bijou form. It's Pico HAT Hacker!
Pico HAT Hacker gives you full access to all 40 pins on your Pi, broken out at the top. It's a super-skinny 0.8mm PCB, like our SHIMs, so you can solder it right onto the pins on your Pi and still have enough height on a standard header to fit a HAT or pHAT on top.
There's handy labels for all of the pins, with BCM pin numbering on one side, and more descriptive labels on the other to show where the I2C, UART, SPI, PWM, and I2S pins are. You can solder the Pico HAT Hacker either way up, depending on which set of labels you find most useful.
Please note that Pico HAT Hacker is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico.
- BCM and descriptive pin labelling
- Mounting holes (M2.5)
- 0.8mm thick PCB
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- You'll need to pick up an extra 40-pin male header to solder onto Pico HAT Hacker
- Be sparing with the solder when soldering Pico HAT Hacker onto the pins of your Pi, otherwise the solder will wick up the pins and you'll find it awkward to fit HATs/pHATs on top
- Dimensions: 65x19x0.8mm (LxWxH)