ODrive is a high-performance servo motor drive module launched by M5Stack, based on the open source motion control solution ODrive.
Supports the control of a single three-phase servo motor, the peak drive current can reach 5A. It has high-speed motor control capability while providing encoder signal interface, which can realize high-precision motion control positioning. The module uses UART communication interface and is compatible with the official ODrive configuration tool and protocol (you can also configure different motor motion modes through the host computer tool to make the motor work more smoothly and stably).
Configure the motor parameters through the PC upper computer, and send commands to control the motor displacement through UART.
- Single three-phase servo motor drive
- Peak drive current 5A
- 12-24V DC power input interface (requires adapter output current up to 5A)
- Communication interface: UART
- Single channel servo motor drive/with encoder interface
- 1x ODrive Module
- 1x 3.96-3P terminal
- 1x 3.96-2P terminal
- 1x 2.54-5P terminal
|Motor driver chip||DRV8301|
|Maximum drive current||5A|
|Interface Type||3.96-2P (power supply), 3.96-3P (motor), 2.54-5P (encoder)|
|Input power||12-24V DC|
|Product Size||54.2 x 54.2 x 13.2 mm|
|Package Size||95 x 65 x 25 mm|
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier