Light up the night with this night vision camera module with infra-red LEDs, for Raspberry Pi!
Available with ether a standard (70°) or a wide-angle (160°) lens, this camera has IR LEDs that allow the camera to see in the dark without producing visible light.
The camera itself has the same 5MP sensor as our other Pi Zero camera modules but it has a full-sized cable connector and two camera cables so you can easily attach it to either a Raspberry Pi Zero W or a full-sized Raspberry Pi 3 B+. There's also a handy little lens cap to protect the lens when not in use.
Note that the infra-red LEDs on these camera modules generate around 1W of heat when in use, as they're pretty powerful to provide good illumination. If you're using the module in an enclosure, then ensure that there's adequate ventilation to keep the LEDs and your Raspberry Pi cool.
- 5MP sensor, 2592x1944 pixels (same as version 1 official Pi camera)
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- f2.4 lens, 1.85mm focal length, 70° (standard) or 160° (wide-angle) FOV
- Includes 15cm Pi Zero camera cable, and 15cm standard camera cable
- Lens cap
- Dimensions: 72.60 x 24mm (including cable connector)
- Variable focus